Get that problem tree removed right the first time
- Specialised equipment to get the the job done properly
- Full removal of tree stump and roots to avoid property damage
- Reliable and experienced team get the job done right
- Your place left clean so you don’t need to worry about the clean up
Thinking of getting your tree cut down?
So you need to get a tree cut:
- To avoid root damage to paving or concrete
- To prevent property getting smashed by thick branches
- To make way for pool paving
- For a new build
- To avoid clogging up gutters
- To let more light in
It’s tempting to attempt this yourself with a chainsaw or axe. We are all for DIY. But when it comes to lopping trees, it’s a more dangerous endeavour.
Do you know the condition of the tree and what will happen when you start chopping away at it?
What will you do if the tree falls the wrong way?
How do you plan to get rid of the tree stump so it doesn’t sit there, festering pests and moss afterwards?
Qualified and skilled tree lopping professionals
Tree lopping can be dangerous. We take your safety - and ours - seriously. Your buildings and other parts of your property are valuable. That’s why we’ll have an experienced foreman on your job from start to finish.
He’ll coordinate people, equipment, review plans, drive trucks, and inspect the work as it’s being done. And he’ll make sure it’s done well according to our strict quality assurance standards.
- Full insurance
- Strict quality assurance
- Qualified and experienced foreman managing the job from start to finish
- Green waste trucks to take care of the mess afterwards
- All relevant certificates including Working with Heights, White Card, and First Aid
- Staff trained in safe work procedures
Why hire a tree removal expert?
Would you risk your property by guessing what to do?
Do you have the time to try out tips from YouTube videos and forums - that may not get the job done right?
Here are some of the tips being discussed by the inexperienced on tree removal forums:
Kerosene or Blackberry poison?
Wait or don’t wait?
Get an excavator to pull out the stump
Don’t grind as the stump is wet and doesn’t grind well
Cover the area with something to stop anything sprouting for as long as you can…
When you’re ready to save yourself the hassle and uncertainty, we’re here to help.
Your tree will be lopped quickly and easily by tree removal professionals with specialist machinery, equipment, tools, and skills for the job. The stump will be grinded and the area raked flat. And we’ll clean up afterwards.
You’ll get a full service including:
- No-obligation site inspection and quote
- Discussion about what you want to do with the area
- Honest advice on the best solution
- Safety of people and property as a priority
Who we help
We service domestic, commercial, and industrial properties such as:
- Office gardens
- Vacant blocks
- Reserves and parkland
- Sports grounds
- Retirement villages
- New developments
Tree cutting & stump grinding service
- Quick and clean job for your convenience
- Qualified and experienced team to get it done fast and well
- Specialist machinery and equipment so it’s done right the first time
- Get value-for-money especially packaged with other garden services
We service within 40kms from Palm Cove to Edmonton including:
- Yorkeys Knob